1. Buddy Program (Study Mentoring)
- Buddy program helps international students’ study and campus life by matching international students and Korean students in the same field of study.
- Application: At the International Education Institute in March and September
- Duration of program: 1-2 semester
- Activity: Matched buddies contact each other and make an activity plan and meet regularly.
2. Student Counseling Service
- Professors and licensed counselors provide counseling services to students.
- Application: Request to the Academic Affairs Office, International Education Institute
3. Employment Supports
- Special lectures are provided to improve student employability
- 1:1 help on a resume, personal statement, and interview skills
4. Cultural Experience
- Support international students to deepen their understanding of Korean society and culture by offering programs such as visiting tourist attractions and participating in cultural activities.